Working with us, you will receive a personal consultation, either in person, or by phone, during which we discuss the interviewing process in depth, and evaluate your interviewing skills. The process usually involves two hours of consultation.
We provide personalized interview coaching, practice, and feedback to help you:
- Plan an agenda outlining strengths and accomplishments to discuss during your interviews, preparing specific examples that support your agenda, and presenting your agenda persuasively and in a natural style
- Address "soft spots" in your background and experience, and ways you can overcome these challenges
- Develop impactful PowerPoint presentations to illustrate why you are the right person for the job
- Researching the organization and preparing questions to demonstrate that you've done your research and that you are interested in - and qualified for - the position
- Apply proven salary negotiation strategies that will give you the best advantage in your new role
- Develop a "First 30-60-90-Day Plan" to present at follow-up interviews
Additional coaching may also be provided, at the client's request, to include a "mock" interview followed by feedback and evaluation, and/or discussion of the salary negotiation process.
The interview skills analysis and training process usually involves several one- to two-hour in-person meetings or phone consultations. Fees for interview skills analysis and training are at a rate of $150/hour.
Click here to get started.